Who's the man? 8th June 2024


 


I am First. I am First. First I am.

That First I am! That First I am! I do not like that First I am!

 

Would you like to be the man?

I do not like to be the man.

I do not like it First I am.

 

Would you like it on the course?

I would not like it on the course.

I would not like to be first of course.

I do not like to be the man

I do not like it, First I am

 

Would you like it in the bar, to be the best man by far?

I would not like it in the bar.

I don’t want to be the best by far.

I do not like to be the man.

I do not like it, First I am.

 

Would you like it on the wall?

I would not like it on the wall.

I would not want to feel so tall.

I do not want to be the man.

I just don’t want it, First I am.

 

Would you like it on the shelf?

Would you like it for yourself?

Not on a shelf. Not for myself.

Not on the wall. Not feeling tall.

I would not want to be the man.

I would not want it, First I am.


Would you like it in a box?

Would you like it with a fox?

What fucking box? What fucking fox?

I do not want to be the man.

I fucking told you, First I am!

 

Would you, could you, with a cat?

Of course I wouldn’t with a cat.

Cat’s can’t play golf you silly twat!

Not on the course, not with a horse.

Not in a bar, or with a guitar.

Not on the shelf, or with an elf.

Not in a box. Not with a fox,

Not with a cat, don’t be a twat!

Not in the dark, not in a tree.

Not in a car! You let me be!

I do not like to be the man.

I do not like it, First I am.

 

Steve wins …..

 

Say! I like to be the man!

I would like it with a fox.

I could wear my winners socks!

I would like in the bar.

I am the bestist man by far!

I would like it with a cat.

I’m just the best and that is that.

I would like it on the course.

I’d kick your sorry ass with force!

I would like it with a whore.

I won’t a bridesmaid no more!

I would like it with a clown

And now I really need to calm down.



AND the results were:

Front 9 winner was Coenraad with 20 points

Back 9 winner was Roger Small with 19 points

2nd place with 2 excellent birdies was Jock

And the winner was ... dum dum dum Steve 'the winner' Reynolds, helped by the fact only 9 showed up.

Hey ho, take it when you can!


That's all folks, until the Charity Day next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scores for Saturday 21 October 2023

Scores for Saturday 9 December 2023

Scores for Saturday 6 April 2024